Many families also complete quilting projects with their own children. Here are some of the stories that have been shared with me over the years.
- Meena Schaldenbrand's suggestions for other projects and pictures of her daughters' quilts
- Gail Winter's experiences with teaching her children to quilt
- Linda Cook tells about making quilts with her grandsons
- Sandy Murphy tells about the Rosa Parks Quilt her daughter made for a school project.
- Gwen Graham tells about making a quilt with her daughter and granddaughers.
If you'd like to share your story on these pages, please email Heddi at email@example.com.
© Copyright 1996-2012 Heddi Craft