Third grade to sixth grade
- Amy Henbest's suggestions for a parent working with a class and pictures
- Karen Cutter's suggestions for working with a class and pictures
- Kim Haywood's quilt unit with her third grade class
- Natasja Segerink's experiences in teaching kids foundation piecing
- Scott Carles shares his experiences making quilts with his class
- Jeananne Wright has pictures of the quilts she's been making with her students for several years
- Lisa Hetzel describes the memory quilts she made with her fourth graders
- Terry Sams tells about the quilts she's done with her fourth graders
- Susan Louis writes about being a quilt artist in residence in the NYC schools
- Carole Whitney was also part of the fifty states quilt project in 1997!
- Rachelle Stebbins tells about the service learning quilt project she did with her fourth grade students
- Lisa Hollerbach gives a wonderful description of her fifth grade quilt project followed by some tips for organizing a class project
- Jan Cohodes tells about making quilts with a deaf fifth grade class
- Diane Fish tells about making a quilt with a fourth grade class in honor of their teacher's new baby
- Linda Turner tells about her fifty states quilt project with a fifth grade special education class
- Linda Speck tells about her American flag quilt project with her California fourth graders.
If you'd like to share your story on these pages, please email Heddi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 1996-2012 Heddi Craft